How to Begin Your Job Search Project
My goal is to provide the services necessary for you to move forward on your chosen career path and, at the same time, understand the process so you will be able to embark on future job searches with confidence.
- View the Talents Presented Services page and determine what services you need.
- Visit our Contact page and complete the brief form provided.
- I will respond right away to schedule a telephone consultation with you.
- In preparation for that call, please email the following information:
- a copy of your current resume (don’t worry about how it looks or about the content)
- copies of three positions in which you are interested, and for which you feel you are qualified
- your current job description, if it is available
After we have discussed your materials and project goals and you have confirmed your desire to have Talents Presented handle your job search documents and/or provide coaching, a Project Order and PayPal invoice will be will be emailed to you.
Your project will begin following receipt of your e-mailed confirmation that the Service Proposal is satisfactory and payment in full for your project has been received.
Wherever you happen to be on your career journey or job search, working with a certified resume writer and certified job search strategist who is knowledgeable, professional, and who truly cares about your success will make a profound difference in your results. I look forward to working with you on your unique and exciting endeavor!